Pink, powder-soft sand graces your feet, a lush coconut grove sways in the tropical breeze and a golden Caribbean sun helps to make this the ultimate beach paradise for individuals, families and couples.
And then, there is the swimming – accessible by a staircase or a glass-front beach elevator (the only one of its kind in the Eastern Caribbean) and protected by a natural coral reef, Crane Beach boasts one of the best swimming venues on the island of Barbados.
- The Beach Hut provides umbrellas, sun loungers and replacement towels complimentary to all hotel guests
- Beverages and light meals may be purchased and charged to rooms from The Grove Beach Bar & Grill
- There is 24hr security on Crane Beach and regular police patrols – note that for security purposes, the elevator and stairs are locked at sundown
- Since Crane Beach is a public beach, a lifeguard is provided by the Barbados Government – note that the station is not manned daily and swimmers should exercise caution at all times
- Beach users are advised to avoid swimming when the red flag is flying
- Boogie boards are not provided by the hotel